Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner


I love gel eyeliners, most of them last a lot longer than liquid eyeliners and they're easier to apply. The Maybelline gel eyeliner is one of my favorite eyeliners. It is very long-lasting; doesn't smudge, even on the waterline. I have tried so many gel eyeliners and none of them lasted as much as this one but the Makeup Forever gel eyeliner. However, the MUFE one is very expensive compared to the Maybelline and it works just as well, so I prefer the Maybelline one. The only advantage the MUFE eyeliner has over this one is the color range. I believe the Maybelline eyeliner comes in 3 colors only (brown, black, and navy blue). I have tried the black and the navy blue eyeliners and they're both very smooth and pigmented (they're thick enough to be applied easily). Also, the brush that comes with it is a good brush! I often use it to apply my eyeliner and it works well! I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment